Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member otto_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2005
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

    I remember he was very strong, huge muscles, and some of the bigger guys would challenge him to arm wrestle, he always won. Do you remember the clicking of his shoe on his bad leg? I was in his 7th grade class for 2 years, LOL. He was a very unique charcter and will be missed trmendously during kelly baseball Games, does anyone know if he had any family?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

    Spent many a time chatting with him. He will be missed. We'll surely miss him this upcoming baseball season [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

    I think he had a brother he was very close to and resembles him very much-Bean is his nickname. Yeah, I remember all those things about him, very seldom was he ever in a bad mood. I think he really enjoyed teaching and loved to tell stories.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

    [ QUOTE ]
    I remember he was very strong, huge muscles, and some of the bigger guys would challenge him to arm wrestle, he always won. Do you remember the clicking of his shoe on his bad leg? I was in his 7th grade class for 2 years, LOL. He was a very unique charcter and will be missed trmendously during kelly baseball Games, does anyone know if he had any family?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    He has a son who I have met several times. I also remember those arm wrestling matches.(lol)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member otto_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2005
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R.I.P. Paul Louis Addington

    does anyone know arrangements?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •